- "I just wanted to give you some special feedback on Regis. I cannot give them enough praise and worship on everything they did! The guys were unreal! I thought because the windows and doors, were being replaced while I was living in my house, it was going to be a mess. I was also concerned about leaving strangers in my house all day, while I was at work.. I would give these guys a key to my house, I trust them so much!! I actually think they left my yard and home, cleaner than it was when I left some days. They were just super great!!!! Always professional. Not only would I highly recommend all of the folks at Regis. My windows are absolutely perfect!!!!!! I am very pleased with everything about my whole experience.""
— Velvet Inga
- "Just a note to let you know that we appreciate all the work that was done on our house by Regis Development. Everyone was courteous and professional. Our new house looks very nice. All of us are very pleased with the outcome."
— Jerry Jeffers
- "Regis employees & vendors were very easy to work with. They met my expectations of a remodeling project. One call or email & the job was scheduled. They finished the work in a timely manner. You were a very courteous and caring person. You helped out when I was in a bind. I appreciate it! Thank you! I definitely would recommend Regis Development in the future."
— Nancy M, Scottsdale, AZ
- "Regis has been an excellent company to work with on many different levels. Regis has worked with me for the last 5 years to repair many bank owned properties, and has also gotten all of my personal referrals over the years and have worked on homes for my friends and family. The quality of work is always great and service is done with knowledgeable people. I would highly recommend Regis for minor to major items."
— Dan Vernava, Prudential Americana Group
- "The repair bids are always within the 48 hour turn around time, there is always great communication from the contractors regarding scheduling and the progress of repairs. If there is an emergency it gets taken care of immediately and the contractors work very diligently to meet all of the client’s wishes and specifications. Repairs are finished within the deadline and if there are any repairs that I’m not satisfied with, the contractor goes back the next day and takes care of it. Overall a great, fast and efficient company!"
— Abigail, Realty Masters
- "Regis Development provides fast and excellent service, I'm grateful to have found them. They're very responsive and a reliable company. When I'm looking for service for REO repairs or home rehabs I think of Regis."
— Susan Flowers, Century 21 Town & Country
- "I would like to thank the service team & office staff of Regis Development for the fast and efficient manner in which they run their company. I am pleased with their service and communication skills. I am a broker with a bank REO account and this account demands prompt response time with their bids and completed service time.
— Patty Borton, Associate Broker, West USA Realty
- "As Listing Agents for high volumes of Lender Owned Properties, we encounter
everything from minor repair and clean up of Luxury Homes to major repair and
refurbishment of very distressed properties. Regis has the knowledge and
resource base to cost effectively handle the entire spectrum. We absolutely
rely on Regis to keep us advised on the progress of every job and to complete
the work ON TIME, the first time. Our results over the past several years has
not only been satisfactory-it has been outstanding."
— Gary Johnson, Realtor® Debbie Hill Team - REO Field Operations United Brokers Group
- "Regis Development has provided exemplary service to me for several years now.
They are competitive in pricing and turn around times have never been an issue
once the job has been assigned and approved."
— Scott Dexter, PC
- "We have contracted Regis to rehab many of our bank owned properties over the last few years and I will say, all of our endeavors with them have been more than gratifying. They are experienced in all aspects of preservation and construction, well organized, always professional, they take pride in and stand by their work! They have been very insightful on some of our projects, because of their experience, thorough knowledge of building codes and technology, they are able discern and tackle difficult aspects of the project before they come up, thus avoiding potential problems and additional costs to us, the customer. I know with Regis, we have one goal and I can count on a quality finished project… on time and on budget."
— Pam Coville, REO Manager, Shelving Rock Partners
- "My experience with Regis has been outstanding. Everybody in your office is always professional and courteous. It is a pleasure doing business with you and your staff. I hope I can help grow your business and look forward to a growing relationship with Regis."
— Ed Rodriguez, Contractor sales, Spencer's TV & Appliance
- "It is a pleasure working with Regis Development. Our work requests are dispatched promptly and your staff is very courteous and helpful.
We are looking forward to a long and prosperous relationship!"
— Barbara Chettle, Superior Home Services
- "We appreciate Phil Johnson for the chance to show him and his company what our company had to offer. Phil called me up after I initiated contact to begin some construction work. He was professional and friendly at the same time, and opened doors for me to be more successful in my endeavors, and more firmly grounded in Arizona, and in the ability to network. He was very helpful in answering any questions I had and was always timely with a reply and guidance in the right direction. Thanks Phil!"
— Travis Prine, T&A Property Services
- "I consider Kristina to be a most valuable asset for Regis Development. She knows all aspects of the company and always helps answering questions when others are not available.
Also, she is polite, respectful and knowledgable when taking phone calls."
— Jason Ewing, Ewing Renovations
- "Thank you so much for the excellent service Regis Development has provided us over the years. We really appreciate the care and ability Regis always takes to be on time and at budget with the many projects you’ve completed for us. It's a great feeling to know that you have a contractor that you can rely on to get ANYTHING done from changing batteries in a smoke detector, to outside landscape and pool care to complete remodels. It doesn’t matter what the job is you guys get it done!
I would not hesitate to refer Regis to my colleagues or clients. I hope the same is true for Regis in that if they know of anyone that needs exceptional real estate expertise whether it is buying, selling, short sale or a traditional luxury home we can and will earn their business."
— Dean Carver, Realtor®, United Brokers Group
- "We use Regis for our PM work and for various other projects varying from $100 to $20,000 and are always very impressed! Responses are insightful, efficient and often offer a better solution than what was originally requested.
As a valued partner and one of the reasons we are able to right any property issues at such a quick rate, Regis is an essential component to our success!"
— Melissa Goslin, Closing Department Manager, Merit Realty
- "I've worked with Regis for many years as my go-to contractor for REO and personal real estate transactions. They have performed 100s of contract jobs for me and my clients. Bids are fast and competitive. Work is always completed to our satisfaction."
— Scott Hurlburt, Keller Williams Realty, Henderson, NV
- "My experience with Lisa and Regis has been extraordinary, I work with many companies and none of them maintain the high standards that I consistently experience with Regis. It's been great working with Lisa. She expects a job to do be done well, and she gives you the information you need to make sure you have the knowledge it takes to do it well. I personally hope to do business with Regis for a very long time. This is an amazing, punctual and caring company, that requires professionalism, seriousness, and the willingness to get the job done, every time."
— Travis Prine, T&A Property Services
- "Regis has been phenomenal to work with over the last 3 years. Their staff is extremely courteous and very responsive. Whenever a problem with a property arises, they are always right on top of it and in most cases resolve all issues on the same day requested. I highly recommend Regis services to anyone looking for property maintenance and/or repairs."
— Shelby DiBiase, Associate Broker, DIBIASE TEAM
- "As a vendor, I've found Regis to be a very sharp, caring company with which to be associated. All the people are considerate, and seem to do their jobs well, respond to requests, answer questions, and finish details. To date, I cannot recall any business problems with this company and look forward to building on our relationship in the future years."
— Steven R. Angle, Mohawk Industries Corp.
- "It’s been a pleasure working with Lisa and Regis Development over the years. Starting as a small, specialty hardware supplier on rehab projects, our partnership has truly blossomed into a lasting relationship. We're proud to be able to help Regis meet the ever-growing industry hardware demands. I look forward to working side by side with Regis as we both strive to hit our 2012 goals!"
— Andrew Campbell, MFS Supply
- "I've worked with many developers and generals and, I must say, working with the Regis Development team has been a pleasant change from the industry norm.
1. The Regis systems of controls provide us with a detailed scope of work before the project starts.
2. Regis reps bring expert knowledge and a helpful attitude to every aspect of the project.
3. The Regis reporting software (the dash board) provides a good communication channel to keep everyone involved in the project up to date.
All together, this increases my efficiency, timeliness and profit as I perform the actual work. And that translates to great value for the customer."
— Tom Snedeker, Contractor, California
- "Working with Regis Development has been a pleasure, both on a business level and a personal level. The only thing that can surpass their dynamic organizational procedures, is their wonderful customer service skills. I look forward to continually working with Regis Development for years to come."
— Jose Emanuel Rios, President / CEO, Rapid Repairs of Southern Nevada
- "Thank you very much for the work completed for one of my REO properties. I appreciate the continual updates, photos, speediness, and attention to detail. The communication has been fantastic. Thank you again for a job well done! Keep up the good work…. More coming….."
— Ruben, Surprise, AZ
- "Regis Development has shown us a commitment to continually bettering their services and working with agents to do so!"
— Aaron Gough, Owner, Olson Gough, LLC
- "I have worked with Regis Development over the last couple of years and it has been a great experience. They have a team that is truly dedicated to providing quality, prompt and professional services day in and day out. They are a very innovative company that is consistently working to adapt to the changing economy. I look forward to our business partnership with Regis Development for years to come."
— Nick Miller, Area Commercial Sales, Lowe’s Companies Inc.
- "If you are looking for a company that does it all, Regis is your company. They can handle any home repair that you can think of. They are great to work with and are always there when you need them most."
— Kim P., HomeSmart
- "Regis has been instrumental to the success of our REO business. We consider them to be a valued partner who performs their job as true professionals!"
— Scott Fuenning, HomeSmart International Realty
- "We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to REGIS Development for their commitment to excellence in this very competitive business.
Regis provides outstanding support in the field and the necessary tools to succeed. Their continual efforts to improve on customer service and vendor support in this fast paced and high stressed environment is encouraging and an important facet of our continuing to partner with Regis Development.
Their ability to obtain and maintain a solid client base is evidence of their focus to efficiency, quality and the ability to meet and exceed client demands in the Property Preservation business. Always looking for ways to improve and for opportunities to satisfy the needs of the client while keeping the vendor force working and continually moving forward.
Fortis Contracting thanks Regis Development for the opportunity to work with them."
— J. Carlos De Los Rios, Fortis Contracting
- "I have been a vendor for Regis Development for 1 year and it has been a pleasure to work for them they are a good company."
— Joaquin Gonzalez
- "We appreciate our partnership with Regis Development because it is clear that they value their vendor relationships. We are treated with respect and able to reach field managers quickly when we need information to perform our work. To their credit, Regis Development seeks quick solutions to issues or projects requested by its clients. Knowing their sense of urgency and attention to detail, a vendor becomes part of the team that serves clients at the highest level of efficiency."
— Omar Mendez, ION Services