- The management of commercial properties requires a unique skill set:
- The tact of a diplomat to referee owner/tenant relationships.
- The negotiating skills of a Wall Street banker to deal effectively with vendors, regulators and suppliers.
- And a thorough understanding of the systems that heat, cool, ventilate, light and secure the facility.
- Residential: Single family detached, duplexes thru apartment buildings
- Commercial: Freestanding buildings to business parks
- Industrial: Dry Storage facilities, manufacturing plants, hospitals, government facilities, data centers and more...
That's a lot to juggle day in and day out. But HVAC Doctors can help. We offer maintenance plans to help you keep your HVAC systems running smoothly. Tailored to property managers, we automatically perform monthly maintenance and quarterly inspections, so you don't have to think about them. And for any major projects, like new installations or extensive repairs or replacements, our online project management and tracking system gives you up-to-the-minute updates on progress --- whether you're onsite or on the other side of the world.
HVAC Doctors services properties of all kinds:
With our maintenance packages, you will also get dedicated service teams who become familiar with your systems to better trouble shoot and make cost effective recommendations. The kind of advice that can increase the lifespan of your costly equipment and reduce short and long-term costs. Your dedicated, Phoenix-based team will respond quickly to unexpected problems and arrive onsite with the proper equipment to fix the problem the first time.
Click here to request a free price quote today
When dealing with buildings in Arizona, you need to go beyond temperature. You need to partner with experts who can address efficiency and air quality factors such as circulation, filtration and ventilation, humidity control, duct sanitation and more. Today's state-of-the-art equipment gives you the ability to integrate systems and controls to achieve ultimate comfort, health, safety longevity and energy efficiency. And HVAC Doctors' technicians know how to optimize these systems.
Whether you're building a new facility or upgrading an older one, our comfort advisors can design a system that's right for your needs and your budget. For more information on whether an integrated approach makes sense for you and how to maximize current rebates in your building, call us today for a free onsite evaluation and consultation.
Call (602) 268-2863. Or click here and one of our expert estimators will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Add A Comment