On average, heating and cooling systems account for 43% of a home's energy use. Though turning off lights in empty rooms and configuring computer idle-time settings will help lower your utility bill, huge monthly savings can be realized by keeping HVAC systems running at peak efficiency.
What You Can Do
There are many low or no-cost things you can do to reduce your heating and cooling costs.
- Seal up doors and windows where they don't close tightly.
- Change filters as recommended by equipment manufacturers (clogged filters make units work harder).
- Adjust thermostat during hours when no one is home or everyone is sleeping.
- Look into local utility's energy savings programs. Many service providers offer discounts when you minimize your usage during their peak usage times.
- These life-style type changes can seem daunting at first, but should become routine after you've done them for a few months. There are many products, such as programmable
Most doctors agree that regular checkups can keep us healthy and help detect problems while they're manageable. The same holds true for costly HVAC systems. That's why HVAC Doctors has created maintenance plans designed to keep your heating and air conditioning systems running at peak efficiency.
Single or multiple residence properties as well as commercial or industrial ones, all rely on costly HVAC equipment to maintain safe and comfortable internal environments for families, employees and customers. With small monthly maintenance payments, we can help keep your utility costs down and prevent huge expenses and long system down times in the future. Performed regularly, as per manufacturer recommendations, HVAC Doctors technicians provide the most comprehensive and complete Precision Tune-Ups, Professional Cleanings and Safety Inspections. Your dedicated maintenance team will keep your systems healthy.
Do you need to find your user manual? We have it right here. HVAC Doctors has a plethora (yes, I said plethora) of user manuals already in our database. Click on your manufacturer and model and download yours for FREE